I'm thinking I should be mad at my closest friends.... Do my cheeks always look as RED as they do in the picture below of me and Emery! I'm hoping that my cheeks were just flushed from running around getting ready. If not, then I wear entirely too much blush and NO ONE has ever told me! Shame on all of you! ha,ha
I can't look at this picture any more, so here's one just for a laugh!




4 comments:
you are hilarious! and, no, i don't think anyone will be hiring you for birthday parties anytime soon! you're beautiful!
Your posts are always so cute! I check often but don't always get to leave a comment. Emery is a doll, and I am so glad that she is ok. ER visits with little ones ARE no fun, and I hate feeling helpless as a Mom! I am glad that your pregnancy is going well, minus the swelling. you look great!
I don't think your cheeks look red!
Emery is a doll.
I loved that picture of you and Emery. We are our own worst critics aren't we! In answer to your question, Kyle is doing well. Still in Nashville! Did you get my email, just wanted to make sure!
Post a Comment