Thursday, September 6, 2007

Labor Day and Back to MDO Pictures!

Emery & Nolan playing in the birdbath at Grandmother's! This is a favorite EVERYTIME we go over there.






We ate lunch at my Grandmas and Emery and Aunt Kay had a big time outside! You can't see it very well, but the silver tub in the background is the same tub that me and all the cousins filled with water played in when we were little! I had some other pictures, but they weren't "appropiate!"


Eating our breakfast before our first day of Mother's Day Out!


The best "looking at me smile" I could get!



We love our new backpack... It's as big as she is!




5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Emery looks so cute! It is hard to believe that our babies are old enough for a mother's day out, but I have to admit, it is nice to have a little break (especially now with Hudson being here!) Enjoy!!

The Hadfields said...

She is so cute Elizabeth!! I love the second to last pic of her! And I love the big backpack!

Heather B Mc said...

The back pack is huge and my favorite is how her pink bow is bigger than her head.

Julie said...

What a little doll!

Erin Christine said...

i'm loving the pictures! hope all is well. give emmie a hug for me!