Sunday, September 23, 2007

Six Flags and Swollen Ankles

We headed to Altanta again this weekend for another whirlwind trip! Jim's company picnic was at Six Flags. We headed down on Friday afternoon and stayed in a hotel with some of Jim's co workers and their families. Unfortunately, Emery didn't sleep at all that night! She woke up the next morning with a cold and we're pretty sure her tummy was hurting too. I think we saw every hour during the night except for 5 a.m.! So, we started off Saturday pretty grumpy.

I am just not myself these days... 5 hours on my feet didn't do much for me at all! My feet started swelling and of course I couldn't quit freaking about it! I didn't swell much with Emery just because I was pregnant different months I guess. I should have taken a picture.... That would have been a great one for the blog!

We stayed with Nana and Poppy saturday night and enjoyed a great Georgia/Alabama game! It was a fast trip, but fun!

Riding on the cars

A rare thing with Emery- she's cheesing it for the camera!


Emery was crying before the swing ride even started! She cried the whole time.... It killed me!

This was a very dinky ride, so I decided to ride with Emery. I will say that its really hard to wait in lines with a 2 year old!



4 comments:

Natalie Church said...

Glad ya'll are back. I didn't get to talk to you tonight. That stinks Emery was fighting a cold while you were gone. No fun! It is only the beginning for you and your swollen ankles, but they go down fast!

The Hadfields said...

Sorry about the swollen ankles. I did that with Sophie and it freaked me out too! And I second your last comment, We took Sophie to Disney World this summer and those lines with her were killer!!

Brittney said...

Hey Liz! This is Brittney Allison...your BFF from back in the day!! How are you? I don't know how I found your blog, but love seeing your precious family! I have a little girl (15 months) and a new baby on the way! Yikes...how do we both almost have two kids! I still remember throwing peanut butter balls off of your balcony! :) I would love to hear from you. Please email me at brittney143@yahoo.com. I hope you are your family are doing well!

Brittney

Courtney said...

Fun! I love Six Flags, but not so sure I would like it being pregnant! What a good mom you are!!! Glad all is well with the Byerly's!