Girl!!!! I didn't have a feeling one way or the other, but Jim said he thought it was a girl! Everything looks as it is supposed to. I almost had to report back that we weren't able to find out the sex. It wasn't until the last minute of the ultrasound that "she" decided to cooperate. She was face down and curled up the whole time!I would have had a hard time waiting another 4 weeks!
I wish she had a name, but Jim won't cooperate! Just teasing.... We both need to agree!! I would post a picture from today, but my ss# was at the top, and I don't know how to crop it out! Oh well.....
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
It's a......
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
congratulations!! I know Emery will be so happy with a sister. I love having a sister!! Glad everything went well and the baby is developing normally!
YEA!! Two girls will be so special. Congrats!!
That is awesome! I am happy she is healthy....hopefully you will be able to decide on a name. Take care!
I am so excited for you all! You will have so much fun dressing them a like! We need to start a sewing club.
hey!!!! i am so excited! man, i was really wrong. i really thought JIMERY #2 was a boy! i thought about you all day. things are going well here in honduras. mom, sarah, and i arrived in roatan today to stay through monday. the brentwood hills group left both yesterday and today. it was nice to see everyone in the group as well as stay with them at the hotel. well, i am so tired and am going to bed. love you. erin keckley
Congratulations! Glad everything went well and the baby is healthy! :)
Yeah! Jenny told me at church lastnight so I couldn't wait to check your blog. Two little girls HOW FUN!
How exciting!! I bet Emery will love having a baby sister! Hope you are feeling well!
Wow! Another adorable girl for you.....and for us to play with and love! Fantastic! We are so glad everyone is doing well! We are really excited! Love you all!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. Two sweet sisters! I'm glad you and the baby are healthy! Good luck with the name game...
Congrats!! You are going to love having 2 girls!
Looking forward to seeing you at Bunko! I feel like it has been forever. I just hope this girl is as well behaved as Emery.
How exciting. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment