Monday, July 23, 2007

Tickled Pink or Tickled Blue?

We don't know yet!!! We find out Wednesday morning. I'm getting really excited, and its funny, considering I was the one that didn't want to find out! I don't have a feeling one way or the other as to the sex, but Jim says girl.... We'll see! I'll post as soon as I can!

We headed to Atlanta this weekend to celebrate Jim's mom's 60th birthday! I haven't uploaded any pictures, but will do so soon!

We saw two of Jim's cousins and their wives... both the women are teachers and were talking about going back to school! It's hard to believe its almost August. I feel like we have so much left to do this summer! Hope that everyone has been enjoying their summer like we have!

4 comments:

Ashley & Bobby said...

I can't wait to find out!

The Hadfields said...

Post the sex news ASAP!!

Christine said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to find out. I've been wondering when it would be.

Christine said...

I vote for another girl. Don't know why, but I just get that feeling.