How come my dryer can quit working, or my fuel gauge on my car and be totally off, but if my computer is "broken", I can't seem to think about anything else!
I've called the Geeksquad to come work on my computer... I've never used them before, but supposedly they can get my computer up and running. I think there is just a lot of spyware on there right now. Anyone ever used someone like GeekSquad? I'm a little hestitant, but the fact that the earliest they could come over was the 18th, made me a little more optimistic! So, sorry that there are no pictures posted today... I know how just writing and no pictures bores a lot of you!
Things have been busy around here with VBS, packing for a trip, playdates, and who knows what else! I'm having a hard time believing that we are already in August! I've been emotional lately, and I don't really like to think about how fast time flies. Does this make anyone else sad sometimes? Each stage Emery goes through, I don't want her to grow out of.... It just keeps getting better!
Not much else to report, but look forward to pictures here in a few days!
Friday, August 3, 2007
August 18th is the day!
Posted by Elizabeth at 7:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That's why I LOVE having a Mac. I never have spyware or any type of virus. My parents computer has been attacked and it was awful. We finally talked them into getting a Mac too.
Post a Comment