1) Why I thought that our family of 2 (not including Emery because she doesn't eat) needed this much peanut butter even though it was buy one get one free. (net weight 5 lbs.- no joke! I mean, come on Elizabeth!)
2) Why I think my 22 month old is really ready to help me cook!
So, Emery has/had been in a really funky mood the last couple of days. I know that she misses her daddy. He's been down in Atlanta the past 3 weeks for training. I also think that the terrible 2's are coming!
So, yesterday I thought I would let her help me make peanut butter cookies- put all that peanut butter to use! Of course I don't need them, but thought that would maybe ease Emery into liking peanut butter. I thought I would be a fun mommy and let her "help" me! Needless to say it was a mistake! We were both grumpy after this mess!
Please excuse how I post pictures... I haven't perfected this at all!




3 comments:
Oh gosh, I don't know what I would do with Sophie for 3 weeks without Paul!! Looks like you're doing great! Hope we can keep in touch this way now.
That is so cute! I love your blog. You are so funny. I will have to add you to my links. I have tried letting will cook with me too. He usually just wants to eat all of the batter!
too cute. i bet it was fun despite the mess, though.
Post a Comment