Go to your dashboard. Go to manage layouts. It will take you to the page elements page. Pick where you want it on the page and title it "Friends" or whatever you want and then add your links. Hope that helps.
Hey Elizabeth, It is great to hear from you! I hope that you all are doing well. Emery is so cute! I love the picture of her "trying" to help you make the peanut butter cookies. Keep in touch!
2 comments:
Go to your dashboard. Go to manage layouts. It will take you to the page elements page. Pick where you want it on the page and title it "Friends" or whatever you want and then add your links. Hope that helps.
Hey Elizabeth,
It is great to hear from you! I hope that you all are doing well. Emery is so cute! I love the picture of her "trying" to help you make the peanut butter cookies. Keep in touch!
Jennifer
Post a Comment