Monday, February 15, 2010

tomorrow, tomorrow.....

Well, the day is almost here! Tomorrow morning we will welcome baby #3! I'm so excited!!! I've had trouble sleeping, and not because of pregnancy complaints....just ready to meet him or her! As of right now, we don't have a definite name for a girl, this could be fun! According to the poll....the majority said they think we are having a boy! I can't get a vibe either way!

We've had fun the last couple of weeks....trips to the library, the circus, mcdonalds, fun snows, etc..... Not that we won't be able to keep doing fun things after baby is here- it will just be a little different for a few weeks!

I've gotten most everything done I wanted to before the baby arrived. But, I'm most excited about getting our taxes done. Those of you that know how type A I can be- this shouldn't surprise you! But, how long have known this day was coming??? My hospital bag still isn't packed and I'm blogging!!! Emery started ballet back in January (and merrill thinks she did too) and let me tell you- she loves it! I'm kinda out of my comfort zone..... I don't like mirrors and spandex and graceful is not a word that anyone would use to describe me!!! Should be fun seeing where this goes!

We tried to get a mom and girl shot yesterday morning before church- looks lovely doesn't it!

This one..... her little world is about to be rocked. She was supposed to be sitting in Jim's lap for the daddy and daughters shot, but you can see she wasn't into that!



Jim trying to get merrill to come for the picture.....


my sweet girl at her valentine's party at school. I love the holidays through kids eyes....




we've had lots of "hang around the house days" during the cold weather.... the girls have enjoyed playing in pjs all day and doing "tricks" and making "crafts"






the 20 pound daredevil






not sure what's cuter here....merrill or the bag of trash that needs to be taken out?







We had a beautiful snow several weeks ago! I love what I call perfect snow....no footprints or melted patches. Here's our backyard







they lasted 20 mintues outside.....we're real tough at our house!









the girls and I, mom, and laura got our toes done this morning. I was scared we exceeded the weight limit on the chair.....










clearly didn't mean to post this picture, but I'm not starting over on this post!












Kiki, Laura, and Merrill








Em's toes.....


Okay, hopefully I'll be able to update tomorrow with our news!!













11 comments:

Ty and Janelle said...

Can't wait!!! we'll be praying tomorrow for a healthy baby and momma. I really can't wait!

Heather B Mc said...

so excited for you!!!!! Hope everything goes great. I love all the pics.

The Claunch Family said...

Good luck! So exciting!
Oh...and "my husband" says to tell you that if its a boy he thinks Michael is a really great name...

Lindsey said...

Yay! Can't wait to see what you are having! Good luck with everything!

marathonmommy said...

Yay! So very excited for you! And if it's a girl, the newborn sitting is on me!!! (If you'll have me!) I need some baby girl newness for my portfolio...if it's a boy, you can probably convince me to come take some pictures of him too....I'm a sucker like that!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

The Hadfields said...

YAY!! I'll be thinking of you....Can't wait to hear whether it's a girl or a boy!!

Jennifer said...

YEA!!! How exciting!! i can't wait to hear the big news! I will be thinking and praying for all of you!! Congrats!!

Jennie said...

Good Luck tomorrow! I can't wait to see the newest addition to the Byerly family! I pray everything goes well and that you have a beautiful, healthy baby!

Lindsay said...

Good luck tomorrow!!

Ashley & Bobby said...

love all the pics....praying for you guys and can't wait!

Abigail and Ansley said...

CAn't wait to see pictures!!!!!