I'm a lot slower getting something on the blog than I hoped....But, we welcomed a precious baby BOY to our family today! I'm so glad that we waited to find out what we were having!
James Henderson Byerly, Jr was born at 8:01 a.m. He will go by Henderson. He weighed in at 7 lbs, 6 ouces and was 20 inches long. And, of course we think he's just precious!
Hopefully I can upload some more pictures tomorrow...this were taken with Jim's phone, so they aren't great! We are all so excited.....Emery was so cute about meeting her new baby brother. And, Merrill hasn't decided what she thinks yet!! Thanks for all the prayers the last few weeks and months. We are very blessed!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
and its a BOY!!!
Posted by Elizabeth at 11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
Precious! Look at that blond hair! He doesn't look like Merrill and Emery did does he? I'm so happy for y'all and I love his name!
SO excited when i heard the news today!!! glad it all went well. he is precious and i love the name :) and you give me hope that you can have two girls and then a boy!!!! can't wait to see more pictures of him :)
So excited for you all! He is just beautiful(yes! baby boys can be beautiful too!). What a perfect addition to your sweet family!
Love, The Birchlers
Oh, Elizabeth, he's so cute!!!!! Yay for boys!!! :) Hope we get to make it to Nashville to see him before he gets too big! So glad everything went ok, and oh, YAY again!!!!
So excited for yall. He is a cutie. I know he will bring lots of excitement and joy to your home. Get ready for lots and lots of balls. Can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! He is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him.
Awww...congrats! Henderson is precious!!
He is precious! So beautiful! Boys are so sweet!
He is precious! Hope you are feeling good - how fun to have some BLUE in the house! :)
YEA for boys!!! Congrats to all of you!!! BTW I love the name!!!
Congratulations!
YAY! And love the name! Congrats!! I'm sure Misty is looking down and smiling. :)
He is super cute & I love the name, congrats! I just knew you were going to have a boy. We can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment