So, I can't believe that our sweet baby boy is already a week old! Yesterday was my actual due date and I can't imagine him not being here yet! He's such a sweet addition to our family. So far, he's a great sleeper and eater. I owe a huge thank you to my mom....she's been such a great help the last week, including being exposed to merrill with the stomach virus! (great timing,huh?) I'm also completely grateful to all the friends and family that have showered us with attention. And, if you are worried about us not having any blue "things"....don't worry, plenty of blue around here now!
At some point, I'll go back and post some pictures from the big day..... I feel so blessed to have three precious babies! Henderson favors Emery more than Merrill- at least for now! I know they change so much the first few weeks and months.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
One week old already?
Posted by Elizabeth at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Beautiful family, Elizabeth. I'm so thrilled for you and Jim that you got that boy. They are so special. Congratulations.
LOVE the picture of 5! :)
I'm so happy for you! Yey for your first family of FIVE picture! Wow!
so cute!!!
Beautiful Family Picture!!! You are so blessed and i am very happy for you!!!
He is SO cute. I am so glad you didn't find out! I know it was so exciting for you and your family:) Funny how fast the blue flies your way!
Post a Comment