January is such a cold, slow, and kinda boring ( if you ask me!) month. But, this year, I am welcoming a fresh start. I am kinda struggling thinking that this time last year, I was a day away from heading to the Bahamas without kids!!! Wow, the things that can happen in a year!
We had a MAJOR snow storm this week, and the girls and I had several pajama days.... I love that they were content playing with some new toys and watching movies/tv. We went outside for a little while... the girls were too cold to pose for a picture... so this is what I got!! But, when I uploaded the pictures, look what else somehow appeared??? Not sure how, but look at baby Merrill! I can't believe how time flies!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
January
Posted by Elizabeth at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That is so close! I can't wait to know what he or she will be!
Post a Comment