Haha! The ONE pacifier that Caden has kept up with from the very beginning is pink and purple. Why they put that in a pack with a blue one is just dumb. I think it just means he's secure in his identity. ;) Hope I get to see him before he's too big!!!!!
8 comments:
Haha! The ONE pacifier that Caden has kept up with from the very beginning is pink and purple. Why they put that in a pack with a blue one is just dumb. I think it just means he's secure in his identity. ;) Hope I get to see him before he's too big!!!!!
Hey, the pink one will do the job for now, right?! He is too precious! I hope to get by to see you soon!
congratulations Elizabethm he is so handsome and the pink paci is too funny!!
Love it! You are just getting him ready for the hours of dress up that he will play with his older sisters. He is so cute!
Love it!! I've been trying to get Brody to give up his paci... maybe be could give all of his blue ones to Henderson :)
ha! That's awesome! Poor buddy. That won't be the last of the pink...
Handsome man...just comfortable in his masculinity. Hope that is spelled right :)
ha!! I had to stock up on blue pacis too, b/c I had lots of pink left over from Sophie. :)
Post a Comment