Well, the last few weeks have been fun! Last week, Jim and I celebrated our 6 year annivesary. We had a nice dinner out and then roamed around T.J. Maxx without the kids. Soooo romantic, right? Nana and Poppy came in town for a visit on Friday and Jim and I were going to have another date night but ended up going to eat with everyone and later that night we headed to walmart alone. I mean, could we get any more romantic?? It just makes me so glad that we got away on a little trip back in January!
We had our first swim party on Friday with the 85+ SPRING weather! Oh, it makes me so excited for this summer. Jim and I also had a fun 30th surprise party for Martha Lynn! But, guess what...... not one picture from any of that!! I have fallen off the wagon I guess.
Jim sent this to me this morning. I guess he took it this morning, I don't know.... I don't remember a thing. Merrill at age 16 months has 6 teeth. Doing the late teething thing, exactly what her sister did... which will mean that she will most likely teeth for the next year. Which means she has the sleeping habits of an infant!!! And, you will notice that Emery is in bed with me too! She's been getting out of hers early in the morning and climbing into our bed. It's getting kinda crowded!! So glad that Jim is an early riser on the weekdays. Not sure all four of us could fit! But, you know... pretty sure I wouldn't change a thing! I'm going miss this someday, right?
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
The bed picture looks a lot like ours :) And I love Emery's short cut. What a cutie!!!
Cute pictures! I love when my boys get in bed and snuggles with me!! I think Emery's haircut is really cute!!
happy anniversary! wal-mart AND TJ MAXX? more romantic than ours last year, i am sad to say.
i love emery's haircut--i keep toying with bobbing lilly's--i am so tempted. it looks precious! lilly threw such a humiliating fit at her last haircut i may never take her for another one.
You sound like us. We always end up running some random errand after dinner on our date nights. As non romantic as it might be, it is still really nice to do some child-free shopping every once in a while. ;-)
Post a Comment