This would be what I need help with... this white van. This is one of the views I have from my front porch.... Same view since last Septemeber. Nice, huh? My neighbor got a new car and she has left THIS in the same spot since! It looks so terrible.... Her mowers are mowing/weed eating around it. I mean come on lady! I think this falls under the category of redneck, doesn't it? I am getting ready to turn into a crazy neighbor! Isn't their someone I can call about this? Jim has even joked about trying to buy it from her- no thank you!
So, obviously not much exciting to blog about still! Hopefully I will have some new material soon, or I fear that blogger will shut this blog down!!!




6 comments:
Elizabeth..we have one of those kinda neighbors too...CRAZY with a capitol C!! I am so sorry about the white van what an eye sore, maybe you can call the city council or something. Hope it is moved soon or you could call a tow truck and have it towed away, we have actually done that before when we lived in Franklin.
I think you should call the police or something. I would HATE to look at that thing every day! Yuck!!! I have missed your funny posts...so just make something up and get back to work on here! :)
i'm just waiting to come across blog with a post from one of our neighbors about jon's old truck!!! hahaha it makes that white van look like a bentley. :) things like that drive me crazy though...i know exactly what you mean. cute pics! i have got to get lilly in gymnastics--where does emery go?
we have some terrible crieve hall neighbors, too, and hunter gets worried about me when i talk about them b/c i get REALLY angry! i have thought about calling andy flatt-the "crieve hall mayor" to see if there is anything that can be done about them and their crap...you might think about that, too! :)
Funny post! Allie and Cara are still taking gymnastics on Mondays at "Let it Shine" if you want to come for a free class.
Elizabeth,
Is the van parked in the yard or on the drive? Several years ago the Tenpenny's got in trouble for the boys parking in the yard. Ask them what part of metro government came to see them - that's who to call!
Betty T.
Post a Comment