I want to SCREAM!! I have spent the last 2 days trying to get pictures off my good camera. Don't ask me how, but the connection where I download pictures got warped somehow. So, I had to buy this gadget that was supposed to be SOOOO easy, but after downloading 2 pictures in 5 hours, I have decided it is not working properly. I couldn't live without my computer, but I hate it when it outsmarts me!!! So, here are a few pictures (non-glamorous ones) taken with my dinky camera from Easter! I can promise you this readers: I will get those pictures on this computer. So, stay tuned!The Easter Bunny brought just a couple of things this year. Each girl got a chair for the treehouse and some other junk. I love this picture... merrill sitting on a chair on the couch, just inches from the edge. Can we say dangerous? Also, note that merrill isn't looking at her stuff... she's eyeing her sisters. Unfortunately, I believe that stage has arrived. She wants whatever Emery has and vice versa. Fun times!
Let me also tell you this.... this little 17 pound prissy thing broke a lamp, some blinds, and fell out of her high chair resulting in the byerly's first bloody nose. And I thought little boys were wild!( I bet some of you are thinking I don't watch my children, aren't you?) Emery in her beach bound pajamas. No cute matching easter pajamas this year!! Note: Emery is holding the cheesey peep easter basket that my mom gave merrill the night before. Man, litttle girls are funny!
Monday, April 13, 2009
this is all I got from easter, for now!
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
you always make me laugh! boy, can i relate...my girls only want what the other one has, mamie is WILD WILD WILD, and i can't get a good picture of both of them to save my life. i am so jealous you guys have a treehouse! how fun! love their easter outfits :)
My girls are just the same...they want what eachother has all the time! Jillian alwyas wants to carry around some dumb baby toy...just because it belongs to Jules! I love the chairs on the couch!!!!
BTW...you look great in those pics!!!
Post a Comment