Still not that much going on around our house! I remember this time last year is when I started sewing a lot. I'm doing the same thing again, which means that those projects come before the blogging... I can't wait to post a few of the things I've been working on!
We took a quick trip down to Atlanta this past weekend to see Nana & Poppy. Duke and Daisy made the journey with us- and yes, it was a tight fit. We were REAL excited when we discovered that one of them (I won't call the dog by name so I won't embarass it) had tee-teed in the kennel. So, we made a pit at Big Daddy's fireworks just before Chattanooga. I expect stops for babies, but not for dogs!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
still nothing....
okay, question. Merrill was walking around with nana at this place. I looked up and saw this man (that I didn't know at all) take a picture of her! I don't know why, but it made me feel funny. So, I took a picture of him! I mean really, why did he need her picture? That's weird. I'm sure it is harmless, right? Am I over-reacting?
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Ha ha - I love that you took a picture of that man. If he just thought she was cute or something, at least your picture might make him realize it's weird!
Yeah, I think I would be a little weirded out if a stranger took a picture of my child, too! Quick thinking to take a pic of him!
I would feel a little wierd, too but that is something my Granddad would do. He used to take pictures of everything and everyone. I wouldn't worry about it! Hopefully, we will see ya'll soon!
That would freak me out! I'm sure it's nothing, but I love that you got his pic! I love the pic of Merrill with the sucker-hilarious!
I agree there is not much going on this time of year. Love little bit and her sucker. I would think that man was a weirdo.
That is weird and I would feel uncomfortable too! Can you imagine being a celebrity and having all those crazy paparazzi taking pictures of your babies? I would always have a dirty look on my face b/c it would make me so mad. He probably just thought she was really cute but that would not be okay with me!
Post a Comment