So, I love babies! I LOVE them. One time I told our pediatrician that I had never seen an ugly baby. I'm not sure why I was telling him that, but he said, "Yes, you have!" I am still laughing about it. But, anyway.... I love how babies smell, I love all their noises (except for at night), I love being at the hospital when they are born, and I will stop there. Some of my favorite people have had babies the last couple of months and I don't think I have put any pictures on here. I thought I was putting the pictures in order of birth- I did, but of course I forgot blogger does them the other way. Brady Parkes
Born 2/24/09
born 2/12/09
Camille Mae Crawford
born 12/9/08
Camille Mae Crawfordborn 12/9/08
(And yes, I am wearing the same outfit in these last 2 pictures. I should turn myself into PEOPLE for the "I really love my...." section of their website. I think its so silly that a celebrity can't wear the same thing twice without worrying that they have already had their picture taken in that! If you don't know what I'm talking about go to www.people.com)
And yes, yes.... I realize I am kinda cross eyed in the last picture. Focus on the babies, focus on the babies.





1 comments:
You are so funny! I love your humor because I would totally say that about the People magazine thing! :)
Post a Comment