I have several "posts" floating around in my head, but for now it will just be a few pictures! I decided that since we will be at one pool or another most every day this summer we should do some swim lessons. I'm not sure that we'll be diving or swimming different strokes after this though! Emery was really excited about swimming- I "forgot" to tell her that it was lessons and not just play time.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
swim lessons
Posted by Elizabeth at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
so cute! where are you taking lessons? we have been meaning to get lilly in some and now i'm afraid i've waited too long!
you were a lifesaver this morning! thanks a million!
That Emery's piggy tails sure are adorable! Love them! Post more pictures...I love to see your cute girls getting bigger!
Post a Comment