I feel like summer has officially started... School's out and we have already been to the pool! I just finished my last "work" project and so now hopefully I will be able to be a more "frequent" blogger! I love this time of year- birthday parties galore, big vacation plans, and just so much to look forward too!!! Not sure how I managed to put this picture first. I like seeing Emery playing with some more "boy" toys. Ha, I just want to make sure that she's well rounded!!
Right after Emery's last day of school, we jumped in the car and headed to Knoxville. My brother was a part of a fellows program this last year as well as recently getting his masters. We stayed in a hotel and boy was that fun!!! Merrill was, well... perfect. Emery changed beds 4 times and rolled out of bed twice! I wish we had it on video tape. Also, anyone see something in the above picture that would bother a "person overly concerned" about germs? (emery is laying right on top of that nasty comforter!!! I had to just not think about it!)
Okay.... Warning to all of you who hate pink or only see blue in your house! The below pictures will make you sick to your stomach! They are all pink and green. The ironic thing is that neither one of these colors are my favorite- much less Jim's. We call this area of our house the pink and green wing. Please laugh at the "wing" part- our house is not large!!
My sewing projects....




Emery's big girl room. I'm working on a chandlier that I'm really excited about. I'll post pictures once we're done. (note- to replace the college dorm looking one in the picture)

the nursery is still my favorite room of the house. IF, (please read IF again, jim!) we were to have a third child, and that third child was a girl, I don't believe I would change anything in here again!

And below are my favorite things in the girls' rooms. All of them were made by a friend or family member....

Merrill's pillow- http://www.jnjsgifts.blogspot.com/- my cousin's sell this cute stuff!! Do you see where Merrill had just spit up?nice, huh?
My sewing projects....
Emery's big girl room. I'm working on a chandlier that I'm really excited about. I'll post pictures once we're done. (note- to replace the college dorm looking one in the picture)
the nursery is still my favorite room of the house. IF, (please read IF again, jim!) we were to have a third child, and that third child was a girl, I don't believe I would change anything in here again!
And below are my favorite things in the girls' rooms. All of them were made by a friend or family member....
Merrill's pillow- http://www.jnjsgifts.blogspot.com/- my cousin's sell this cute stuff!! Do you see where Merrill had just spit up?nice, huh?




11 comments:
I love the tour! Where ia all the "junk"? Ha! It all looks very tidy! Cute! Great sewing! Kelly
I love what you have sewed! So talented :)
Love Emery's new room to. And the comment about a 3rd...sounds just like me and Eric!
Everything looks so cute! We are in the process of a "big girl" room. I'm trying to get that done before I start on the nursery, but I have been getting sick of pink and green too and am going to incorporate a little bit of yellow into the baby's room.
I love your outfits too!
Emery's big girl room is looking so cute. I love the initials on the table and trash can! you are creative.....i had NO idea you could sew:)
I think I know mrs. laura......is she her teacher at crieve hall? i can't figure out where i know her from...weird
your outfits are adorable and love all the sweet girl stuff in the nursery
Kim
everything looks so good! I love your sewing projects.
that picture of the girls in the hotel (on the nasty comforter--ha) is the cutest thing! merrill looks like such a big girl with her little head up so alert. your sewing projects are impressive and i love emery's room! we are actually working on a little girl's room with that same fabric right now--i love it! you did a great job--the window treatment is precious and it all is so adorable! did you make all of that yourself also?
You have been busy! The girls look adorable. I love their rooms and kudos on the sewing projects!!
I love the three bows cocked to the same side in Emery's picture with her two friends. What a girly family...except for you Jim:)
I love the outfits, jimery and e2's rooms. congrats!
Is that Laura Gibson? I did not know that she taught at Crieve Hall. I knew that little Clayton was in class with Emma Cate. I went to school with Laura. I love Emery's room...it looks great!
Post a Comment