Sorry its been awhile... The above picture has nothing to do with Emery's birthday, but it was taken last week on merrill's 5 month birthday!
Emery turned 3 on Sunday!!! And as everyone else says, we just can't believe it! We are so blessed to have this little girl! I kind of get sad thinking about her growing up. Jim and I love, love this stage. They are independent, but yet still need us for everything. Not sure if that makes sense!
Picture on the left- I wanted everyone to see what emery gets to eat for lunch at my grandmothers- bacon and then chocolate chip teddy grahams mixed with real chocolate chips! Yum- healthy!!
Middle picture- Emery in the dress that my mom made her for her 1 year portrait. I believe that it is finally too small. It's one of my favorites though and I'm glad that merrill will get to wear it soon! Oh yeah- Emery is standing in front of the pink iris plant that my grandmother gave me when emery was born.
Picture on right- I put this in for one reason- Never would I ever have thought Jim would be covered up with a disney princess beach towel. I love it! So far, in rearing these girls, Jim has been okay with all the pink. Well after all these birthday gifts I think he might be getting tired of it. Every present she got was pink! Even a pink princess bat, ball, and glove set from aunt jenny! But the best is Jim reading emery's new book- Fancy Nancy! So Hiliarious! You're a trooper, Jim!
We had a party for Emery this year at the park. It was a really rainy day but cleared up and was a pretty nice day after all. Neither Jim nor I took many pictures, but we had a great time. I think Emery really enjoyed herself.
After playing, cake and ice cream, no nap!!

I had to put this picture in. It is of Virginia. But, I want to always remember how em says her name- Ga-ginga! I love hearing her say it and I try to get her to say it for no reason some time.
Luke and Nolan with the sidwalk chalk
Visor decorating with Nana. Jim's mom thought this would be a good idea and I think the kids really enjoyed it!
Our little neighbor Rogan (aka the Rogster) He's so adorable with his ringlet curls!
I love action shots!


Thank you sams club for this cake!

and the cupcakes too!

And to aunt amy- WOW! She made this cake for Emery's actual birthday
I had to put this picture in. It is of Virginia. But, I want to always remember how em says her name- Ga-ginga! I love hearing her say it and I try to get her to say it for no reason some time.
Thank you sams club for this cake!
and the cupcakes too!
And to aunt amy- WOW! She made this cake for Emery's actual birthday
We are so glad that God gave you to us sweet girl! We love you!!
And, since neither of these girls have blogs YET..... Congratulations to Aunt Jenny on getting 2 babies in Novemeber and to Martha Lynn for getting a baby in November too!!!




8 comments:
Happy Birthday! Lucy said she & Callie were headed to the party to play! I know she must have enjoyed it! Kelly
oooh, i didn't know about martha lynn but i had heard about jenny's twins! how exciting! great post--hilarious pictures and comments as usual. i know what you mean about a man in a house full of pink--jon seems surprisingly ok with it too. i was going to have to comment on what emery was eating (the bacon and cookies) but you did it for me! too funny! grandmothers are something else, aren't they? looks like emery had a great party. happy b'day!
Looks like you guys had a great birthday weekend! We are doing Olivia's this weekend. Hopefully Michael will be comforted knowing he's not the only guy destined to live in a pink world! I completely agree with what you said about this stage in their life, it is definitely the most fun so far!
well you can send jim over to our house if he needs an escape from the pink, I however might need to come to your house to escape all the trucks, cars, and rough housing. Glad y'all had a good birthday week for emery.
Happy Birthday Emery! Looks like you had a super fun day :)
Cute pictures! I really like the last one...the look on her face is so funny!
Wow, Emery is such a big girl! What a fun birthday party!!!
I cannot believe that Martha Lynn is pregnant and that Jenny is having twins???? WOW...can't believe it. Tell them I said congrats!
Hey Elizabeth! It's Martha Colvert Rogers. Your family is lovely and your girls look just like you. They are beautiful! It is so fun to peak into your days as a wife and mama.It suits you and I can tell you are a fabulous mama. Keith and I have three little ones and I am home with them. Just wanted to say hello! So good to find you! Blessings! M
Post a Comment