Saturday, March 22, 2008

quick....

Everyone is asleep, so I thought I would take advantage and post. I better go fast though... I think this is the most pictures I've ever posted at once!


We had our church easter egg hunt today. I wasn't sure what Emery would do.... I thought that maybe she had some pre race jitters...But she took off...


Showing off all of our eggs with Luke


Hanging out with our buddy Patrick
Emery and Mommy






We celebrated Jim's birthday for a whole week! Amy made him this cake. Guess what I have eaten for breakfast all week? (for some strange reason I can justify having a big hunk of cake in the a.m. as opposed to the p.m.) Happy 31st Jim!



We had a family shower at Puffy Muffin for Kristen! We can't wait to meet baby boy Spencer! (I stole this from your blog Kristen!!) Missed you Laura!



Happy Birthday!!!








We went bowling last week for Jim's birthday with my family and his parents came up from Atlanta for the weekend. Emery skipped her nap- can you tell?







Opening presents with Daddy!









Poppy after his strike! (I think....)










Nana and Emery bowling...











Visting the bunnies at Philips toy mart....










Merrill on her 3 month birthday! She woke up right after I laid her down in the pack and play. I realized that I had forgotten to take her pictures so I grabbed my camera. I will not do this again!!!! I had lots of trouble getting her back asleep.
















Okay, so should I be worried? Emery loves painting her toenails with her watercolors. I'm not sure why I keep letting her do this. Should I be worried about her color choices? Always dark green, purple, or black!











Hanging out before nap!















6 comments:

Brittney said...

Your girls are so cute together. Merrill is getting very big and I can't believe she is already 3 months! I still want to see pictures of those girls rooms...so post some for us out of town friends!!!!

lyla said...

cute cute cute pictures! i love the one of merrill in the pack & play--her big dark eyes are so pretty! sounds like you have a little goth on your hands with the toenail painting :) they are both adorable. happy b'day jim!

The Hadfields said...

Cute post!! Glad you had a happy Easter!! :)

chris anne said...

great update. glad your sweet girls are doing so well.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, the girls are so precious. I love seeing all the pictures. Motherhood looks so great on you.- Emily Wilhite

kma said...

I enjoy seeing the fun pictures of your girls and have just started a family blog after reading all of ya'lls! Enjoyed the Easter pics and cannot believe how big Merrill is getting! Looked for cousin Callie in the Hillsboro hunt background! HA! Kelly Austin kmamomx2@yahoo.com