Thursday, March 27, 2008

"A New Soul"

Anyone else love this commercial? It stops us in our tracks! The song just makes me happy!

6 comments:

The Roper's said...

That is to funny-I thought that the last time I heard it. Who sings it???

lyla said...

Yes! Jon has it on his ipod and we love that song. Yael Naim is the name of the artist.

Courtney said...

I sing it all the time...glad Lyla knew the artist. I will be buying that on iTunes.

Brittney said...

So funny...i love that song...all her songs are good. That is about the only commercial I can stand to watch!

michelleandwalker said...

And I had just gotten that song unstuck from my head...oh, well. ;-)

Jenny Beth said...

Love this commercial too and the song!! In fact, Matthew downloaded the song for me to listen to during the work day b/c it really is a feel good song!!!