Okay, so I have been the worst about keeping the blog updated. I could dedicate a whole post with things I have been busying myself with while the girls nap- but couldn't we all! I want to do better because I have "blurbed" all of my 2007 entries. So warning- this post could get really boring to some. I want to document things here since I will most likely never be a scrapbooker. I also want to comment on Emery's snowman pajamas. I'm really hoping that some of these pictures were taken on the same day. She does have more that just that pair!!! great picture huh? I just needed one of the girls in their overpriced shirts. I just had to have them when I went out to CA. Jim was not too thrilled with my purschase! Ha, I do realize I could make these with a bedazzler and a white onsie.
We all have our talents. Cake making is definetely Amy's!!! I was so impressed with this!!
I can no longer get mad when Emery sneaks cookies. I keep putting them on the same shelf in our doorless pantry! Why, I'm not sure!
I realize that I look quite ridiculous in this picture. And if you are wondering- no I did not look in the mirror before I went outside. We got a wonderful snow!! So much fun!! Jim woke up at 6:00 a.m. and wanted me to come out and play with him. He was quite disappointed when I said no. He got his 4wheeler out. By the time we got dressed and outside and took this picture- the battery died!!! We went sledding with our little neighbor too. We then hung around the house and drank hot chocolate! One of my childhood memories of snow days!




7 comments:
Love the new pics, your girls are adorable! You are too funny with words, I laugh out loud every time I read your blog.
great pictures! i love the story about merrill's name in the previous post. it's hard to keep things straight with baby brain! i called andrew camdrew the other day.
Your girls are too cute! I think that the stickers look pretty in Merrill's hair! HA! At least they don't seem to bother her! Glad that you all had fun in the snow!
so funny!!! you always make me laugh when i read your blog. i think i may need to come over and hang out with emery so we can sneak tagalongs together! is there room for both of us to hide in the pantry?
love the snow pics and the picture of merrill smiling. :)
Great pics!! I love the pic of Emery eating cookies in the corner. So cute!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys are doing so well! Did you like the Blurb thing? I think I am going to do it too. Did you get the album/book thing made?
Post a Comment