I don't think that I have ever posted about our other babies- Duke and Daisy! Emery is just getting big enough to hold her own with them. She now tells them, "careful with emmy!" and "don't hurt me!" Jim and I have told them that since the day we brought Emery home.
We go outside most every day and throw the tennis ball with them. Emery watches for a while and then sneaks over to their water bowl. We always go outside right before bath time because I know that she will get filthy! I never, never would have thought I would let my dainty little girl play like this!




1 comments:
I am the same way! We have one dog...a pug...and his bowls are in the laundry room. At least three times a day, Jillian sneaks into that room because she is just obsessed with looking at them for some reason! So funny! I think that too...my sweet girl likes to get dirty...gross!
Brittney
Post a Comment