I found this rug at PBK for $69.99! It's a 5x8 and regularly priced for more than triple that! I'm so excited about the deal, I just can't decide if I like the rug! Does it seem a bit grown up? It will go in Emery's big girl room. I'm having trouble because it is so different than what I had pictured. We had already picked out the fabrics we are using for bedding and it all matches except for the blue in the rug. I just don't know....... I'm going to paint the wall and then try to decide. I'll post pictures of the room once its done! The pictures may or may not include the rug!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I think it is really cute! One that she can use for a while too! I say keep it!
what color are you painting the walls? i like the rug a lot--even if you decide to wait on it, you HAVE to save it to use in a year or two--it's precious! i think it would be cute & doesn't look too "big girl" to me--especially if your fabrics are soft & "little girly." that's a great deal!
I like the rug a lot! And I think you could still do a really cute room and not pull any of the blue out at all if you didn't want to and it would look great! you can't pass up a deal like that!! :)
Brittey
Post a Comment