As soon as I pulled my camera out at the beach, the lens stayed fogged for a few minutes! We're lucky we got any pictures considering how hot it was!
Emery loved running from our beach chairs to the water to fill up her pail....

This was the bed that we slept in. Jim's mom had a lady paint the 3 current grandchildren and dogs on the headboard! I loved it.... (Can you see how well behaved our labs are in the picture?If only they really did that!)

Here's the matching dresser....

Remember those creepy fingernails that we played with as little girls? Well, they still make them...

Emery and Poppy working hard to build in the sand

a birdnest on nana and poppy's bed

pretty much where we stayed all week.... in the water!

busy playing

Emery pulling her giraffe suitcase thru the airport! She thought she was something else!

We tried to get a family picture, but it was just simply too hot for Emery to smile!
3 comments:
Great pics!!
Looks like you had a great time! love all the pics.
Looks like you had a great time-I know it was hot! We leave on Friday, and I plan on being in the pool most of the time too!
Post a Comment