I feel like I've been the most boring blogger lately! I like have lots of pictures to post along with my ramblings!
We had a wonderful time at the beach last week~ thanks so much to Nana and Poppy! I got lots of pictures and will post some as soon as I can!
While it might a boring one, I did scan one picture. I had another ultrasound on Monday... We finally got a profile shot of baby girl! And of course, we think she looks like Emery! I bet every parent thinks their second is going to look like the first though!
Oh yeah, baby girl's name will be Merrill! We're still trying to decide on the middle name!
A random side note... Everytime I see an ultrasound picture, I see the word gain on there (upper right corner) and think how does this machine know how much I've gained??? But, wouldn't it be hilarious to have a "pregnancy pound counter" on here??
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Another pretty boring post
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
So sweet! I love the name Merrill too! So pretty! Glad you are doing so well!
Glad to hear that you all had a good time at the beach! I love the name Merrill. It is so cute!
i love the profile shots--they are so sweet! and i like the name. very cute.
I love the name Merrill! Glad you guys decided :)
Merrill is a great name! O.k. now that you're back, it's time for us to get together. It's been too long since the last time I saw you! And, I haven't seen Emery since she was born!!! That's too long!
She's so cute! I love her name-is that a family name?
I'm glad you are back in business. The baby looks perfect!! I'm so glad you are doing well!
That is a good ultrasound picture! She is going to be so photogenic (sp?). We will need lots of pictures of our new cousin!
I love her name! It goes really well with Emery too. I thought she looked like Emery in the ultrasound picture too. It's amazing what you can see the second time around. I'm so glad y'all are doing well.
yeah your back! i like the name you guys have picked out:) what a good ultrasound picture (so clear)
Post a Comment