Friday, May 11, 2007

Big News

We have big news......

We're expecting!!! We're very excited!!We have a December 19th due date, but I will let the doctor take me as early as she will let me! That is one nice thing about c-sections. I've already been thinking that I better get started on my Christmas shopping now! We're still trying to decide if we will find out the sex. Jim's all for it, but I think it might be fun to not find out! We still have time to decide though.

I didn't post any pictures from the doctor, because I'm on a different computer, but I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities to post some ultrasound pictures.

For those concerned with the bridesmaid dress (please note my earlier post!), I believe it will still work. I'm going to start trying it on every couple of weeks. If it doesn't work, don't worry, there is a back up plan.


We're off to Atlanta this weekend for Mother's Day.


Oh yeah, I ordered a new digital camera. It should be here any day, so get ready for lots more pictures!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That's very exciting.

We need to get together soon for lunch and see Michelle and the baby. Also FYI I don't have my mfire email account any more, but you can get me on my work email.

Alice

Christine said...

Congratulations!!! How far along are you? I'm to lazy to do the math. Are you feeling okay?

The Hadfields said...

Congrats!! I know you must be very excited!!!

chris anne said...

Yay! congrats to you. that's wonderful.

Jennifer said...

Congrats!!! That is wonderful news!! Keep us updated!

Chris said to tell Jim that you all need to name the baby Tupelo! (Whatever that means??)

the robertsons said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling good! It think you should keep the sex a surprise! I wish we had, but it just seems too hard for the 1st one!

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

Hi Elizabeth!! That's sooo exciting! Adam and I are going to have to get busy if we're going to catch up!!! Can't wait to see you at Laura's wedding!

The Hadfields said...

By the way, in case you haven't seen my blog lately, we are expecting too!! I'm 8 weeks and due Dec 24th!!

Heather B Mc said...

Well you being pregnant gives me hope that I too will want to have another babe one day. Seeing how we obviously did not get our good sleep through the night, eat on a normal schedule, no cry baby on the first round. So number two will for sure be easier. Right?? Congratulations!!!!!!