Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!






















It's so hard to believe that Emery will be 2 tomorrow! I know that everyone says this, but time really does fly!

Emery's very excited and has been practicing saying she's 2! I just finished wrapping her presents, although they are very small, I get so excited about seeing her reaction. One particular thing she's getting, she picked out of a catalog herself! No joke, I got a picture of her flipping through the catalog, but haven't figured out how to download yet.

I will post pictures from the next couple of days soon. I won't go into a long spill about how much we love Emery.... All I will say is that we can't imagine life without her! She brings us so much happiness!

6 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Hope she has a great birthday. She is too cute!!

the robertsons said...

She is so cute! I cannot get over how fast time goes by. Hope its a great day for you guys! I love her in green by the way.

Misty George said...

Happy Birhtday Emery! Hope that you have a fun day!

Jennifer said...

How fun! You are right, time does go by very quickly especially when it comes to our little ones growing up!! Cooper will be two on May 29!!! It is so hard to believe! Hope you all enjoy her birthday!

AJnChattown said...

Congratulations on baby #2! and Happy B-day to Emery. Hunter says hi to Jim. The pictures you put out are so sweet.

chris anne said...

yay! happy birthday to emery! she's so beautiful. glad you had a good day with her.