Whoa! And Happy Birthday to Ray.... Apologize for the giant picture! I haven't posted in so long, I'm rusty!
Happy Anniversary to us!
Kind of chessey to put this picture in, but all the other ones are in my album!
Happy Birthday Pop!
Happy Birthday Bud/Austin! I apologize, I forgot to rotate... So, I posted another below!
Emery loves her uncle Bud! As you can see he's really silly with her!
Happy Birthday to Laura!Okay, its been so long since I've posted, and I have no excuses why!! I love the month of April, and always feel like we're so busy... But, I can't figure out with what. We haven't even left town once! So, I just laid Emery down and made myself post!
First off, today is our anniversary! Around this time 4 years ago, we were getting ready for group pictures. It's just wild how fast time flies..... especially once you have a kid!
We've celebrated several birthdays this month.... My brother, sister, Dad, and then Jim's brother's birthday is tomorrow! I love birthdays!
Not much else new going on. I do have an update on my bridesmaids dress for my sisters wedding..... It fit! Because of everything surrounding what size to order, I was a bit nervous, but I actually had room to spare! And to make it better, my mom actually went and picked it up without me. Mom has decided that any alterations that need to be done, will be done by someone else! Thank Goodness!
I have missed reading other blogs and posting on mine too! I WILL be better! Jim' parents came in town this weekend, so I'll post those pictures soon!




6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Hey, Happy Anniversary! I hope that you had an evening out on the town.
glad to see new pictures of you guys. happy anniversay to you!
Happy Anniversary! Did you go out for your big 4 year? I am sure you have plenty of babysitters, but we would gladly watch Emery if you ever want to go out.
Happy Anniversary!! Your right, it is amazing how fast time flies!!
Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was beautiful! I can't believe it was 4 years ago!
Post a Comment