No, I'm not referring to the show..... Although I watched it the other night for the first time in probably a year, and I had absolutely no clue as to what was going on!
But, I did really loose something this week. I've spent the last 3 days worrying about it.... It's our cordless phone! I mean how do you loose your home phone? The last time I had it, I was sitting outside with Emery and we were blowing bubbles. I sat it on the back of my car. Emery's been sick this week (a "very fun" stomach bug) and it hit her while we were outside. She climbed up in my lap, and closed her eyes. So, I immediately knew something was wrong with her, and we came back inside and I put her in our bed. I am almost 100% certain that I went back outside and brought it in. But, after tearing the house apart, its no where to be found. Jim is certain that I took off to the bank that afternoon, and somehow the phone stayed put for awhile, and then eventually fell off. Whatever! One turn out of driveway, and it would have slid off the bumper! I've walked up and down the street looking for remnants, but no luck!
Anyway, life will certainly go on, but if anyone sees a black cordless phone, pick it up! I hate, hate loosing things... I just wish it had been something like a hairbow or sippy cup! It makes me feel so unorganized and forgetful.
Oh yeah, I lost something else this week too... what was left of my waist! I am feeling and seeing the effects of baby #2!
Hope that all have a safe and fun Memorial Day!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
LOST
Posted by Elizabeth at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment