We had a great weekend last weekend .... (this past weekend was our sick weekend)A visit from Nana & Poppy and then a hayride with our church buddies, and then cousins Madison and Macey's first birthday party!
Emery & Frances had a big time at the twins 1st birthday....

sweet sisters at cake time

Happy Birthday Macey & Madison! Can't believe they are one already!

Tori, Jim, and Merrill about to go on a hayride

emery on the hayride all by herself....such a proud momma!

merrill getting her face painted

craft time

emery after trying her first powdered doughnut ever. And, no I haven't kept those from her. She just wouldn't try them!!! And, please note this outfit. A lovely cow & chicken smocked farm dress with a furry vest over it. My mom made this for my sister (not sure of the fabric choice even 20 years ago, sorry mom!) and of course that means emery is loving it!

merrill loving the doughnut on a string game

Emery is always so glad to be with Nana

face painting....

Sisters before church....I'm about to call a photographer....I'm sick of not being able to get a decent shot of either. And, then to add to it..... I can't get the lighting right!

Okay, so this necklace..... is now a staple with every outfit! I guess I should leave it alone. It says "Give thanks" And, I do want my girls to be very thankful for everything they/we have!

teenager pose
I can't believe that we are halfway through november!!! Thanksgiving is next week, and then onto Christmas! I absolutely love this time of year. I heard Emery arguing with a friend about who likes Christmas better.... me or her friend! Pick your battles Em....everyone can love this time of year!
And, in baby news.....I had to get some prenatal vitamins the other day. 100 count to be exact. And, guess what.... I don't even have 100 days left in this pregnancy! I tried to cut my toenails last night and it just hurt....let the fun times begin, right?
2 comments:
Love this post! And is Merrill catching a little action with Tyler at the craft table? :D J/K
Love the girls posing together. You can really tell that they love each other!!
I am right there with you on the toenails. I told Walker he was going to have to take over grooming below my knees. ;-)
Post a Comment