Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair

Isn't that a totally loaded title for a blog post???

So, Emery has been totally obsessed with her hair lately!! We've tried hot curlers (yes, I still own some!), sponge curlers, and even had a trim so we can grow her hair longer!! Of course, I've loved all of it. And, I can remember thinking I would never put those pink sponge curlers in my kid's hair, and here I am! I also said that about big bows! How's that for having to eat my words? just a shot of the girls before a date with daddy. Emery picked her outfit!

sponge curler shot with the jealous sister....maybe someday merrill!


wondering when her hair will grow?



end result of hot curlers...










not sure where em saw this hairstyle.....pigtails, then kinda knotted up??? She loved it! A little too star wars for me!






my sweet girl!







merrill getting the mullet cut..... this was before the tears








getting the ever important trim









1 comments:

The Roper's said...

I love the outfit that Emery picked out-her and Addy have the same taste in clothing. Why is totally mismatched so much more fun?