Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We've carved pumpkins, done the parties and trick-or-treating and now its time to move on!!!Here's a few pictures from the Halloween festivities. Emery went as a butterfly and then Merrill was an indian. I think they had a great Halloween, but our whole house is coming down off the sugar high! Group shot of Emery's preschool class + another momma's hand and camera

Emery and I at the party (courtsey of Vivian, age 4)

Merrill saw one empty chair at the table and helped herself....


Em was excited we were there- the first holiday party where I felt wanted!!!!



Nothing sweeter than when they pray




CLOSE up of the butterfly





fuzzy close up of the indian singing






Emma Cate, Emery, and Tori at church's trunk or treat






sisters at trunk or treat









family shot









1 comments:

Brittney said...

You girls look adorable in their Halloween costumes! I know what you mean about being wanted at a party...i think we are just now getting there! You are looking great and your hair is still just as fabulous as ever!