Wednesday, May 20, 2009

party

well, whenever you plan for something outside, you just hope for good weather. We had no such luck on saturday. Everyone squeezed into our house, but I don't think it really bothered anyone like it bothered me!! I have a thing with feeling crowded.... but that is another post! ready for the party

merrill looks excited doesn't she? Not sure what was going on with her... even made a trip to the doctor Friday!

so excited after I forced her to wear a party outfit


blowing out the candle on her cake (another cookie cake)



emery freaking because she got icing on her hand!




some of the kiddos





and then out to the water park, I mean our backyard. I was so excited because we found a shady place to rent a blow up slide. We had it all day, and then it rained and rained right before and during the party. But, several still enjoyed it!






tori preferred to just swing and swing







where I found emery- playing on our bed. She went down the slide once, and then she was through!








Allie, the lone girl that enjoyed being wet and sliding!









how cute is cooper?










tiny merrill











Nolan REALLY enjoyed the slide












0 comments: