Wednesday, May 20, 2009

birthday fun at school


I do believe that I was at publix more last week than anywhere else! Emery's birthday week started at her school party! Let me tell you .... she was on fire that day! As we were eating her cookie cake (her request) she said to the other kids, "now, I need everyone to say thank you to emery!" Nice..... Jim and I are convinced that since we stress manners so much, she feels its her job to help everyone else learn theirs too!

Emery was hand out her party favor (aka: junky trinket) and she said, "I need all the children to sit down, please!"

my sweet 4 year old- can't believe it!


she loves me, she really does!




group shot



2 comments:

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

What a fun string of birthday parties!! Man, Elizabeth, I can't believe she's already 4! She looks like Laura to me in some of these pictures. She's just so cute, and I can't wait to see both your little guys again!

LB said...

Happy Birthday, Emery! I hate that Lawton was sick and missed it! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun partying! We'll have to get together soon . . .