I had trouble choosing which pictures to post....... I had over 30 I had to either post or cut, so I cut some! A huge thanks to Kiki and Pop for keeping the girls for us! I think they had a fun (& busy) time! We enjoyed our break from reality, but we are back and in full swing!
We haven't been anywhere alone since our honeymoon. Pitiful, I know! So, since it has been almost 6 years, it was time! We decided to go back to the same place we went for our honeymoon. We had such a wonderful time! The first day alone... our room was upgraded and I discovered chocolate chips cookies throughout the resort!!! A great start to the week! I was really looking forward to coming back with a tan, but the weather didn't cooperate. Our last two days were cloudy and windy. But, we did get to read a lot, watch movies, and even play bingo. Yes, I do realize we could have done all this in nashville, and yes I realize that makes us sound really dorky too!!! Jim relaxing. This resort has a private island that you take a boat too. It was so quiet and relaxing. We also noticed that a lot of stuff had be re-done since we were there.
once again... I love this water!
And, did I mention... I love this water? (I really didn't mean to do three of the water...)
so pretty, but too bad I ate every bit of it!
view from the workout room.... Yes, we worked out 3 times and really enjoyed it!




8 comments:
I am so very jealous of your get-away trip! I came across your blog and your girls are so cute.
So fun! I love your single shot...you look really happy! I am glad you got away...it is so fun to get away for a few days whenever you can squeeze it in...i don't see it happening any time in my near future!
SO jealous...great pictures. Where was that again? I want to go! Sounds like you had a much needed get away together!
well, you succeeded in making me extremely jealous. what a fun trip--i love the "single" shots--they're cute :) the place you stayed looks so nice. jon and i would think we were on a second honeymoon if we just went to the movies together!! it has seriously been four years since we have been.
Looks like you went to Sandals! That's where we went too. We have a pic of Ben by the statues as well. Just couldn't resist. We loved it there.
I'll be honest . . . I'm jealous! :) Looks like you guys had a great time!
What a great idea...time alone!! Paul and I are dying to get away, we just never seem to find the time or extra $$! I love the family picture at the top of your page..it's beautiful!!
How fun! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment