I think this is the longest I have gone without updating! Terrible, terrible...
We have had a great start to 2009! I typically really, really dislike January,(trying not to say hate there) but this year has been better! It just seems that nothing is going on- and its dark all the time and really cold. Anyways, we have been busy playing at home with the girls new christmas loot and just other random things..... Here's a picture of the girls at bath time. It's sad but I think this is the only picture I've taken of them in weeks! They are really enjoying each other's company these days. I sure hope it lasts! And another reason that this January is better than most is because Jim and I just got back from a trip to the Bahamas!! And yes.... it was just us! More pictures to come! And I'll warn about the quality of the pictures- we took most all of them ourselves!!!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
January
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I agree with you, I hate January AND February! I love the bathtub pic, I can't wait until my girls are big enough to play together. And I love the pic of you and Jim, you look SO relaxed, makes me jealous!
Wow, looks like y'all had a much needed, fun vacation! I'm glad you're getting around to updating. I always love looking at your blog and it always gives me a good laugh when I need it, except for the time it made me laugh so hard I cried when I was pregnant. I think that was the bacon story. I love the girls in the tub. The boys have so much fun in the tub and are getting along and playing great together too!
glad y'all had a fun trip. we leave in less than 3 weeks, and i am SO excited.
Wow! That trip looks amazing, just from the first picture!
Jack had to write a sentence for his homework this week about how we could make the world a better place. He said "Give the world vacations." Amen to that!! Glad you had a great time!
What a good time for a trip...and just the two of you. How nice! Would make the yucky, cold winter a lot better. Can't wait to see your pictures!
How fun!!! I am jealous! Can't wait to see pictures!
how much fun...i wish i had your january. we are trying to plan a getaway ourselves.
Post a Comment