Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day After

Last of my Christmas posts....

The day after Christmas we hung around the house and then went and saw Marley & Me with my family. We took Emery.... MISTAKE! I thought it was a kid friendly movie- WRONG! Our whole row was crying!!! I have learned to do more research before we take Emery from now on!

After the movie we headed to Kobe's. For 20 years (at least) my Dad's side of the family has gone to Kobe's around Christmas. The day has started changing just to accomodate the most people.... This year we went the day after Christmas and headed over to Grandma's for presents afterwards. I love traditions and this is one I hope we do forever! A great childhood memory too! em& tori on the player piano

Aunt Susan, Cousin Adam, Caden, and Merrill (6 months difference between the two)

we all had a visit from Santa too.(aka Uncle Bud)
Emery opened up a snow white outfit and just had to go ahead and put it on! Right after this Emery had her worst meltdown of all times... while Christmas is fun, I think she was totally worn out by all the activities!


Emery and Merrill (yet another naked shot of one of my children)



Caden checking out Santa's beard



Well that concludes all of my christmas posts! We enjoyed some major downtime the last few days. I feel like we've been on the go since Thanksgiving! Welcome 2009!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

hey if you want mary alice info for the pics let me know. it was a great price and all the pictures were great. glad y'all had a great christmas.

lyla said...

cute posts! i LOVE their outfits with the stockings and the little green pants. where did you get those? please don't tell me you made them for everyone :) i feel like our girls are kindred spirits with the naked thing. i actually had to yell at lilly to keep her from taking her shirt off in target the other day. the second we walk in the door of our house, the clothes start coming off. people probably think we're nudists. looks like you guys had a great christmas! i got that same jeep for our girls' birthdays coming up--i can't wait! emery and merrill look so cute riding in it.

The Roper's said...

Glad that I just read that Marly and Me is not kid friendly...was thinking about taking Addy. Thanks! And our daughter is a nudist also...in our christmas morning video we had 3 butt shots! Who can resist changing when you have dress-up clothes?!?