We are headed out of town but couldn't leave and let all of you think that my cousin Kristen was still in labor!! She had sweet baby Caden Church Spencer early last Thursday. Congrats to both Kristen (miss au-naturale) and Adam!! Can't wait to meet him in person!
Some pictures from the last few days....
I took both girls with me to a dentist appointment. If Em was good- I told her we could make brownies. At one point all 3 of us were up on the chair, but in my book that qualified because no one was crying. Emery helps herself to the brownie batter and also shared with her little sister. Nice... raw eggs at 6 months!
Tori, Em, Virginia, Henry, Luke swimming
ice cream at SuSu's
a (faux) mother's day picture. I never posted about mother's day this year. All I will say is that I have a wonderful mother and that I hope to be as good a mother as her to my girls. (I'm wondering why I'm squating. I don't believe I will ever do that in a picure again!)
Jim making fun of me because I wanted a picture
A tiny (faux) father's day picture! Jim is such a great daddy to these girls! We are all so glad to have you! (This picture was taken before the one with me and the girls. So, I guess Jim started the squatting thing!)
And if you are still reading..... 2 quick funny things
the scene- Captains D's for sunday lunch (I bet some of your stomach's are turning at that thought!)Emery and I convince Jim to go in and eat. Emery's complaining because her chicken doesn't look right and Merrill is exhausted and crying. Emery looks at me and says, "what's the matter- (as she glances at Merrill) she want your boobie?"
the scene- our den
Jim and I are talking and all the sudden emery says, "did you hear that? It sounds like swiper."
(from Dora the explorer- I'm sure many of you are familiar with him!)
Me: Oh, really?
Emery: Careful mommy, he's going to swipe your boobie!
I mean, what in the world??




9 comments:
Congrats on a new little one in the church clan! He looks so handsome and so much like her to me! I have to say I am amazed at you with the dentist appt. I would never even try that and you handled it with such grace it seems! Very impressed!
I wanted to let you know that I went private on my blog but would love for you to keep reading if you want to. If so, email me at magliterog@yahoo.com.
:) M
It looks like you guys are having a fun summer so far! Have you taken Emery to the dentist yet? We are going this summer and I am dreading it!
We don't have My Gym here, it is The Little Gym. I have heard good things about My Gym though. Do you guys take any classes?
Love all the new pictures! And the boobie stories are HILARIOUS!
great pictures! and i love the boobie stories. too funny.
That baby is tiny! So sweet. Cute picture of you and the girls. We need to get together and have a dinner on the porch!
We stayed in Wed night, I was pooped! I had a doc appt on Tues, I was a solid 3 cm and she said I could go at any time now, so we are just waiting. Love the photo of Emery & Peter on their 'date'. Have fun on your trip, hopefully next time we talk I be holding a baby!
i needed a laugh so bad! you are always so funny. the boobie story has made my day. lilly would always say, "she eatin' your boobie mommy?" when mamie would nurse. nice. i love all the new pictures (squatting and all)--their pink dresses are adorable!
Hi Elizabeth! I am just now recovering from LOL at those boobie stories! Have a good trip!
karen
Love the Emery stories...what a fun age and how funny they can be! Merrill is getting really big and those cheeks are so fun! I love seeing pictures of your family!!!
Post a Comment