Wednesday, June 25, 2008

just pictures

Just some pictures from the last week or so. A few at the end are from the beach that I was was emailed! Bryan called me Tim Jones (photographer) because I was taking so many pictures. So, this post is dedicated to him! Jenny' senior picture

Jeff's senior picture


just chatting- wouldn't it be a great yearbook photo?



tori and em riding in wagon with aunt kay









kiki and merrill





our visit from the ice cream truck



on the boat

I put this on for you to look at my feet.I feel like I have to explain. I'm terrified of lake water. I think if I keep them on the surface, nothing will get me! Oh, the things you do for your children!








My Dad (pop) holding Merril


craft time at church camp

just floating


laying out

Reid and Merrill



just pooped!



loving on little sister (can you tell em just woke up from nap?)




not the best picture- I just love clean babies before bedtime.




talking with barbie








5 comments:

Jenny Beth said...

Great pictures Elizabeth!! You should be a photographer!!!! Looks like you all are having a fun summer.

chris anne said...

great pictures! i just love your blog because you are so funny. your girls are just beautiful, too.

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

Tim Jones....look out!! :) Man, I just want to squeeze Merrill and Emery!! I love the pictures in the wagon and on Grandma's swing of Merrill.

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures! I too am scared of lake water. I keep my feet moving the entire time so nothing will come floating up beside me.

Julie said...

love the pics-especially Emery talking with barbie-great. And you are totally right about the yearbook pic-hilarious!