We are 100% around here now! We're keeping Emery in until this weekend in hopes that maybe we won't get sick again. I'm not sure why in my head that March 1st equates to warmer weather, but it does! So hopefully no more sickness around here or in your families either!!!
Okay, so random I know! But, those of you that are idol fans- isn't he so adorable? I could just eat him up!!! I really want him to win!
Merrill at 10 weeks old! So hard to believe. (Not sure why this is in black and white!)
Mom and I drove the girls to Knoxville to eat lunch with my brother and shop a little. I convinced them to eat a Mr. Gattis. I know, I know... how gross! I have always liked their pizza though and there are not any near here! It take Emery a few HOURS to warm up to anyone other than Jim, Kiki, Nana, or myself. All it took this time was candy. This was the day before she got sick.




8 comments:
I'm glad ya'll are better! I love the girls pants...too cute! That is such a sweet picture of Merrill!
So glad to see some pics of your baby feeling better :)
We are trying to stay in to-hurry up spring!!!
Hey Elizabeth! I just wanted to say hi and tell you how precious your girls are. And I love their names.
Those pants are very cute. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
Glad your sweet family is feeling better.
Erika Roberts
so glad everyone is feeling better. i'm very impressed with your sewing. i have still never actually sewed anything except ribbon on to a burp cloth--i'm too much of a chicken!
hey there! so glad youguys are all better! i LOVE those pants--precious! and the pic of your mom is too funny!
I'm so glad Emery is feeling better. I love all the pics. Your girls are precious!
Elizabeth, thanks for the yummy dinner Monday night and sharing Emory's toys with Ari. The girl's rooms are so adorable!! Have a great week.
I'm way behind on reading blogs lately....your boy didn't do so hot on the show last night. I was sad, how can you forget your lines to a Beatles song???
Anyways, I'm impressed with the pants, great job!!
And the girls are precious, as always!
Post a Comment