Friday, February 1, 2008

more pictures

We have our baby sunday tomorrow at church and they needed a picture of all four of us! I realized the only one we had was from the hospital. I was not about to let that go up on screen!



Natalie and Tori came over with lunch and to play this week. Emery was a bit bossy, but I think that Tori still had fun. Merrill snoozed the whole time while Tori and Emery played!



Hanging out on Emery's "ju-ju" bed. (we're not sure why she calls it that!) We're almost done with her room. I'll post pictures once its done.




Tori waiting to have a tea party!





Sweet cousins. (Check out my house in the background.)


Merrill at 7 weeks old! She has stared smiling and cooing some. We can't wait to see what personalitly she'll have!



Okay... I'm very open to suggestions. Emery is wanting to sit in anything we say is for baby Merrill. She is putting a passy in her mouth, talking baby talk and announcing that "she's a baby!" I'm sure some of this is normal, but for how long? She's wearing her new favorite thing- a hand-me-down pink elmo fleece! She loves it....







11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cooper does the same thing. He has to "test out" all of Hudson's new toys. I just ignore him and he eventually stops. I also told him that if he was a baby then he would have to start taking lots of naps, no watching Elmo/The Wiggles/Mickey Mouse and would have to start eating brother's baby food. So far, so good! We will see how long this bribe lasts!:)

Katie said...

well my house looks much worse then yours right now. luckily parkes hasn't tried to get into the baby stuff, but he does start throwing temper tantrums whenever i feed cash or get on the phone which has been lots of fun.

Ashley & Bobby said...

Nice family pic....your kids are too cute :) sorry I don't have any advice for you.....

lyla said...

yes, lilly sat in the excersaucer, jumpy seat, swing, bumbo, and bouncy seat until it was stretched completely out. AND she sucked a passy (which she had NEVER done in her whole life), and wanted to drink out of a bottle (another thing she had never done before). it is exhausting at first, but we really just ignored it and let her go on and do it and she stopped pretty quickly. i also did what jennifer said about baby food, more naps, and i told her that babies can't ever have candy or treats, so if she is going to be a baby, then NO big girl treats. that one may appeal to emery's sweet tooth! her bedroom looks gorgeous, by the way. i love the fabric and walls--what paint color is that? it's not green chiles is it?

The Roper's said...

Addy is doing the same thing-playing like she is a baby. ???I am just going along with it and thinking she'll stop eventually???
So, no advice...hope someone else has some :)

Brittney said...

Cute family! I can't wait to see pictures of Emery's room. It looks so cute already just from that bed picture! Are you making the bedding and everything?

Courtney said...

SO cute! Merrill is really growing fast. Cute family pic too!

Heather B Mc said...

that is a great family picture. My brothers kids reverted to baby everything for a while with second and third sibling. No advice here but I do like Jennifer's suggestions.

The Hadfields said...

Cute new pics!!! Tori is such a cutie!! :)

thesemanchiks said...

That is a beautiful family picture! Also, that Muffin Top video is hilarious! HA

Jenny Beth said...

Hey Elizabeth,
New bloggers here!! Ran across your page, too cute, I love the template. We are really enjoying the blog thing even though we don't have any cute little ones yet, hopefully we can still bring some fun pictures to the blogging community. Your girls are too precious, what a sweet blessing. I linked you all to our blog so we can stay in touch. Take care. Hugs.