Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tomorrow, tomorrow....(to be sung to the tune of the Annie song)

I can't believe that tomorrow is the day! Merrill will be here in about 9 hours! And what am I doing? Blogging!! I know we should go to bed, and we will here in a second, but we have just finished up so last minute things- like packing a bag. How long have we known about this day?? We're very excited, but yet I'm very nervous about the surgery too! I hope that we can update from the hospital, so stay tuned!


Daddy had more fun at chucky-e-cheese than Emery did....
I bet Emery rode in the red car close to 15 times, but I couldn't seem to get her to smile for the camera!

My brother and sister are both in town so we have done lots of family stuff this week.
Emery has been in heaven!


Eating "tookies" with Aunt Laura- her favorite person these days!

Have we ever taken a passy? No!!! She knows something is up doesn't she!!








9 comments:

Brittney said...

I can't wait to hear the news! Keep us updated as soon as you can! Good luck and we will say a prayer for you and Merrill.

Brittney

Jennifer said...

Good luck! I will be thinking of you, Jim, Emery and Merrill today! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little Merrill!

Courtney said...

Love the pink pacy pic!

Ashley & Bobby said...

Can't wait to see pictures of sweet Merrill! Good luck :)

chris anne said...

it's wednesday afternoon, and i'm thinking of you and hoping all is well. can't wait for the post and to see that beautiful baby girl.

lyla said...

I was thinking of you guys and praying for you this morning! hope everything went well--can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

I remember like it was yesterday when i was walking down the isle on your wedding day and dropping flowers, I can't believe that you are already having your second child!!!. Time has flown by

Good luck!
Alicia

Brittney said...

Just checking in. I have checked your blog a million times to hear about baby Merrill! I hope you both are doing great!

Christine said...

Can't wait to see a picture of Merrill and see how the birth went! I keep checking every couple of hours. ha ha I know your blog is not #1 on your priority list right now!