Emery at the pool! She thought she owned that baby pool!
Emery at the pool, 15 minutes before naptime!
Emery and I eating dinner in Destin
Emery loved the sand!
And the seagulls! Unfortunately, I had to chase after her many times, something that the many college spring breakers behind us shouldn't have had to see! : )

More digging!

There's nothing like a good bath after a long day at the beach/pool!

Playing in the kitchen....
At the zoo with HaydenOkay.... I'm pretty sure that I have posted way too many pictures, and I'm scared that, well to be honest... these might be quite boring. But, this is what we've been up to lately!
I really need my digital camera! I could carry that thing around everywhere. Now, I have to buy film, develop pictures, scan them (and yes some are crooked!), and then find a place to store them in my house! I vow to save and buy the camera of my dreams very soon!
I will post some pictures from this coming weekend next week sometime!






5 comments:
Elizabeth,
I love the pictures! Where is the park that yall went to? It looks like fun!
How fun!! Looks like a great trip to the beach!! I'm impressed that you got dad's to come along to your playgroup. That's nice of them!!
It looks like you guys had a great time at the beach! Your pictures turned out cute! The park that you guys are at looks really nice! How fun that the dad came and played with the kidos!!
great pictures. glad you had a great trip to the beach. emory is getting prettier all the time.
You write very well.
Post a Comment