We are finally joining the blogging world. I have really enjoyed reading friends blogs. I've been putting off starting one because I thought it was hard. Jim helped me and it really isn't all that bad. The test will be if I can successfully download pictures on my own. We'll see! Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks! We love our swing
Saturday, February 10, 2007
We Did It
Posted by Elizabeth at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love the pictures! It will be so fun to see more of Emery... Thanks.
Yea!! I'm so proud of you...not that I don't see you every week, but you know I love pictures. We will have to get some good pics of Emery and Tori together soon!
I just joined the blog world today, and got to yours through Mandi--the pics are so cute! Hopefully we'll see you at Moe's soon!
Post a Comment