Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Potty Chair




So I decided that I would buy Emery a potty chair. She isn't even 2 yet, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to get her familiar with what a potty was, and what goes in the potty! So I went to Target yesterday and bought a potty. (see above) When we got home, I put together the potty- all three pieces of it. I felt sure that Emery would enjoy at least using it as a seat for a while. However, she became almost angry at the potty and threw the pieces across the room. Don't worry there was nothing in the potty! I said to myself, that's fine, she's no where near ready for this!
Tonight I took the above picture. Emery found her bouncy seat in the guest bedroom. So, I put a baby einstein in while Jim and I packed. I came around the corner and found her like this! We do have quite a ways to go! ha!






2 comments:

Julie said...

Emery is sooo cute! We missed you at Moe's Sun night.
We bought the potty seat about the same time, and we are just now wearing big girl panties. I hope Emery does a little better! Frances has been sitting in the baby's carseat and wanting a bottle--isn't regression nice?!

Anonymous said...

love some pics of Emery on the potty showing me her hairless slit