Posting often is harder than I thought it would be!
We spent last week playing in Atlanta with Nana & Poppy. Jim had training down there, so we tagged along. Emery had a great time. Nana is the queen of having really fun things for Emery to play with. She loves them and their house! I think she's been bored back in Nashville.
On Saturday morning, my Nannie passed away. She was my great-grandmother, which makes her Emery's great-great grandmother. 5 generations! She was 97 years old! A few years ago my brother gave her the nickname of "Nannie Panties" and even at her age, her response was " as long as you love me, I don't care what you call me!" Great lady with lots of spunk! We'll miss her!
It made me sad looking for a picture of her and Emery- I think the latest one I have was from Christmas 2005 & Emery's eyes are pretty scary. Hopefully someone in the family has one more recent!
Oh yeah, Emery got bit today at mothers day out! I'll have to post a picture tomorrow, I couldn't get the right angle tonight. I feel so bad for her, but I'd rather her be the bitee than the biter! The little guy drew blood! Ouch!




2 comments:
hey, i just found your blog. emory is still so pretty. and that story about the potty chair is great. i'm looking forward to seeing what is up with you.
Sorry about your Nannie...
Post a Comment