Thursday, July 29, 2010

Some Randoms and Henderson's Room

Is Barney really that good guys?

And, for the record....we do not spend all our time on this brown couch. I feel like EVERY single picture I take has this brown background! Are they really brother & sister?


sass-a-frass


so, where does this big, bright eyed boy sleep?


Well, not in this room much!!! But, at least he has a room to call his own someday! My very talented mom proved herself once more!!!

Ever seen a boy's bumper pad with ruffles or bows? Well, you have now! He'll kill me someday for this probably!










So, the blue shutters..... came with the house. And they were cut to the window. So, we got really lucky and they matched one of the blues in the fabric. They'll do for now!







This blue dresser is my favorite piece of furniture in the house right now......see below!






In case you were wondering where all the "stuff/junk" was.....It's right here on the daybed in Henderson's room. This space is also known as Byerly Grand Central station. You can find anything from a diaper bag, keys, clean clothes, dirty clothes, or even a dirty diaper sometimes! I'm getting up to go clean right this second.......





Okay, so this piece of furniture was left with the house when we bought it. Jim was ready to take it to Goodwill. And I put my foot down. A FREE dresser with red knobs....who wouldn't want this???









LYLA turned it into this!!! I just love it! You can see I have nothing on the walls. That's pretty much standard throughout my entire house. Maybe someday!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What color blue is on the walls? We painted Nate's a pale blue that turned out to look lavender. Nicky has picked out a color that I have not seen yet! May be painted for the 3rd time....Allison

The Roper's said...

Love the room! So cute!

lyla said...

i didn't know i got to be a guest star on your blog ;-) his room is adorable--i LOVE the bedding and curtains. if i ever have another one, i am going to have to get your mom to make me a carrier cover. she is amazing!